22 Enatai Dr,
Bellevue, WA 98004
- 6 Beds
- 3,700 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,275,000
- 6 Beds
- 3,700 sqft
22 Enatai Dr is a single family home in Bellevue, WA. This home was built in 2018 and includes six bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 3,700 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heat pump system, and cooling system. In 12/4/2017, this property sold for $980,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,275,000. Frequently asked questions about 22 Enatai Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 22 Enatai Dr is located in a community that is home to 20,730 residents, which has increased by 13.1% since 2000. 59.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 22 Enatai Dr has a median household income of $100,570 and spends about $68,620 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 22 Enatai Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 11.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 22 Enatai Dr include Islander Middle School, and Mercer Island High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1065 (541 for Math and 524 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 74.7% of the residents near 22 Enatai Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 25.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 22 Enatai Dr is about 37.1 degrees in January and 66.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 22 Enatai Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3818 East Mercer Way,
$2,495,000 For Sale
10431 SE 23rd St,
$1,775,000 For Sale
11036 SE 27th Place,
$2,875,000 For Sale
3093 113th Ave SE,
$2,199,950 For Sale
10221 SE 23rd Street,
$2,850,000 For Sale
3085 113th Ave SE,
$2,165,950 For Sale
9215 SE 33rd St,
$3,398,000 For Sale
9703 Mercerwood Dr,
$925,000 For Sale
9204 SE 33rd Place,
$2,295,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Islander Middle School||6-8||1,127||52||21.6||3.23 mi|
|Mercer Island High School||9-12||1,500||71.6||20.9||1.06 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 2.85|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.