2351 Tuscarawas St E,
Canton, OH 44707
- 4 Beds
- 1,738 sqft
Est. Value* : $32,220
- 4 Beds
2351 Tuscarawas St E is a single family home in Canton, OH. This home was built in 1940 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,738 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $32,220. Frequently asked questions about 2351 Tuscarawas St E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2351 Tuscarawas St E is located in a community that is home to 9,581 residents, which has decreased by -6.4% since 2000. 69.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.61%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2351 Tuscarawas St E has a median household income of $30,180 and spends about $31,366 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2351 Tuscarawas St E is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.8%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 13.6%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2351 Tuscarawas St E include Canton South High School, Faircrest Memorial Middle School, and Walker Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 891 (471 for Math and 420 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 63.1% of the residents near 2351 Tuscarawas St E have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 10.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2351 Tuscarawas St E is about 23.0 degrees in January and 71.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 43.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2351 Tuscarawas St E resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2241 University Ave Northwest,
$250,000 House For Sale
1307 25th Street NW,
$105,000 House For Sale
1521 Broad Avenue NW,
$129,900 House For Sale
3705 Edgehill Cir Northwest,
$138,500 House For Sale
5990 Briggle Avenue SW,
$210,000 House For Sale
6584 Valley Dr Southeast,
$45,000 House For Sale
$389,900 House For Sale
4942 9th Street NW,
$219,900 House For Sale
3902 Elson St SE,
$1,200,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Canton South High School||9-12||771||47||16.3||3.27 mi|
|Faircrest Memorial Middle School||5-8||579||32||18||3.59 mi|
|Walker Elementary School||PK-4||677||28||24.1||2.33 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.