Off Market

2351 Tuscarawas St E,

Canton, OH 44707
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,738 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $32,220

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,738 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1940

Description

2351 Tuscarawas St E is a single family home in Canton, OH. This home was built in 1940 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,738 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $32,220. Frequently asked questions about 2351 Tuscarawas St E and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2351 Tuscarawas St E is located in a community that is home to 9,581 residents, which has decreased by -6.4% since 2000. 69.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.11%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.61%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2351 Tuscarawas St E has a median household income of $30,180 and spends about $31,366 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2351 Tuscarawas St E is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.8%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 13.6%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2351 Tuscarawas St E include Canton South High School, Faircrest Memorial Middle School, and Walker Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 891 (471 for Math and 420 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 63.1% of the residents near 2351 Tuscarawas St E have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 10.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2351 Tuscarawas St E is about 23.0 degrees in January and 71.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 43.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2351 Tuscarawas St E resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 621-2817

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,738
Year Built
1940
Latitude
40.79
Longitude
-81.34
Cooling
SINGLE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $788 $0 $0 $12,120
2016 $791 $0 $0 $12,120
2015 $796 $0 $0 $12,120
2014 $983 $0 $0 $14,080
2013 $948 $0 $0 $14,080

Local Info

Population
9,581
Median Family Income
$30,180
Graduate Degree Percentile
1.8%
Median Homeowner Age
36.2
Households with Children
69.3%
Unemployment Rate
10.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Canton South High School 9-12
Faircrest Memorial Middle School 5-8
Walker Elementary School PK-4

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.

(855) 621-2817

Open Today: 9am - 8pm EST