450 Main St,
Hatfield, MA 01038
- 3 Beds
- 1,872 sqft
Est. Value* : $361,100
- 3 Beds
450 Main St is a single family home in Hatfield, MA. This home was built in 1971 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,872 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 10/17/2014, this property sold for $230,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $361,100. Frequently asked questions about 450 Main St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 450 Main St is located in a community that is home to 2,472 residents, which has decreased by -2.2% since 2000. 68.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 450 Main St has a median household income of $66,574 and spends about $52,357 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 450 Main St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 450 Main St include Hatfield Elementary, and Smith Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 967 (472 for Math and 495 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 59.1% of the residents near 450 Main St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 450 Main St is about 25.6 degrees in January and 69.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 50.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 450 Main St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$374,900 House For Sale
$575,000 House For Sale
63 Juggler Meadow Road,
$314,900 House For Sale
275 E Pleasant St,
$249,000 House For Sale
Lot 9 Newell Court,
$31,900 House For Sale
5 Deer Haven Dr,
$699,900 House For Sale
211 Emerson Way,
$679,000 House For Sale
155 Emerson Way,
$669,000 House For Sale
1140 Florence Rd,
$1,800,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hatfield Elementary||PK-6||244||19.8||12.2||2.79 mi|
|Smith Academy||7-12||198||22.3||8.8||2.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.