Off Market

450 Main St,

Hatfield, MA 01038
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,872 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $361,100

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,872 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1971

Description

450 Main St is a single family home in Hatfield, MA. This home was built in 1971 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,872 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 10/17/2014, this property sold for $230,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $361,100. Frequently asked questions about 450 Main St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 450 Main St is located in a community that is home to 2,472 residents, which has decreased by -2.2% since 2000. 68.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.28%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 450 Main St has a median household income of $66,574 and spends about $52,357 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 450 Main St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.4%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 450 Main St include Hatfield Elementary, and Smith Academy. The average SAT score for this area is about 967 (472 for Math and 495 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 982.
  • How’s the job market? About 59.1% of the residents near 450 Main St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 450 Main St is about 25.6 degrees in January and 69.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 50.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 450 Main St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,872
Year Built
1971
Latitude
42.41
Longitude
-72.59
Cooling
YES

Price History

Date Price Event
10/17/2014 $230,000 Sold
7/7/2015 $288,011 Sold

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $4,544 $0 $0 $334,600
2017 $4,417 $0 $0 $334,100
2016 $4,440 $0 $0 $336,900
2015 $4,238 $0 $0 $321,800
2014 $4,097 $0 $0 $323,400

Local Info

Population
2,472
Median Family Income
$66,574
Graduate Degree Percentile
10.4%
Median Homeowner Age
39.4
Households with Children
68.6%
Unemployment Rate
2.4%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Hatfield Elementary PK-6
Smith Academy 7-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week