613 Golden Bend Dr,
Highlands, TX 77562
Est. Value* : N/A
613 Golden Bend Dr is a condominium unit in Highlands, TX. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 613 Golden Bend Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 613 Golden Bend Dr is located in a community that is home to 9,920 residents, which has increased by 7.9% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.88%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 613 Golden Bend Dr has a median household income of $48,094 and spends about $41,913 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 613 Golden Bend Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 24%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 613 Golden Bend Dr include Goose Creek Memorial, Highlands Elementary, and Highlands J H. The average SAT score for this area is about 946 (500 for Math and 446 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 51.5% of the residents near 613 Golden Bend Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 613 Golden Bend Dr is about 45.2 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 613 Golden Bend Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
400 Riverside Street,
$799,900 House For Sale
524 N Main Street,
$174,900 House For Sale
522 N Main Street,
$135,000 House For Sale
306 W Wallisville Road,
$132,000 House For Sale
208 N 3rd Street,
$115,000 House For Sale
$75,000 House For Sale
306 S Magnolia Street,
$230,000 House For Sale
701 Battlebell Road,
$499,000 House For Sale
7914 Spivey Road,
$174,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Goose Creek Memorial||9-12||2,162||138.8||15.5||4.75 mi|
|Highlands Elementary||2-5||784||44.9||17.4||0.73 mi|
|Highlands J H||6-8||1,135||65.1||17.4||0.84 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.