2105 Christina Cv,
Hoover, AL 35244
- 3,490 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3,490 sqft
2105 Christina Cv is a single family home in Hoover, AL. This home was built in 1994 and includes three bathrooms and 3,490 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2105 Christina Cv and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2105 Christina Cv is located in a community that is home to 19,333 residents, which has increased by 52.8% since 2000. 78.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.89%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.88%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2105 Christina Cv has a median household income of $107,522 and spends about $73,221 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2105 Christina Cv is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2105 Christina Cv include Berry Middle School, Rocky Ridge Elementary School, and Spain Park High School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 78.3% of the residents near 2105 Christina Cv have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 21.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2105 Christina Cv is about 43.6 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2105 Christina Cv resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2117 Christina Cove,
$1,550,000 House For Sale
5000 Indian Valley Rd,
$349,900 House For Sale
2473 Vale Dr,
$364,900 House For Sale
5042 Indian Valley Rd,
$250,000 House For Sale
2528 Kanawha Cir,
$284,900 House For Sale
2555 Comanche Dr,
$275,000 House For Sale
2421 Wine Ridge Dr,
$230,000 House For Sale
4786 Southlake Pkwy,
$799,900 House For Sale
2336 Lakeside Dr,
$599,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Berry Middle School||6-8||1,142||74.1||15.4||1.93 mi|
|Rocky Ridge Elementary School||K-5||578||46||12.5||2.05 mi|
|Spain Park High School||9-12||1,639||113.2||14.4||2 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.