5401 Guava Dr,
Harlingen, TX 78552
- 1,820 sqft
Est. Value* : $165,300
5401 Guava Dr is a single family home in Harlingen, TX. This home was built in 1980 and includes 1,820 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $165,300. Frequently asked questions about 5401 Guava Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 5401 Guava Dr is located in a community that is home to 29,214 residents, which has increased by 22.2% since 2000. 82.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.65%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.18%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5401 Guava Dr has a median household income of $35,651 and spends about $34,389 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5401 Guava Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 5401 Guava Dr include Dr Abraham P Cano Freshman Academy, Dr Hesiquio Rodriguez Elementary, and Early College High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 946 (477 for Math and 469 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 54.4% of the residents near 5401 Guava Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5401 Guava Dr is about 48.1 degrees in January and 83.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5401 Guava Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1734 Bobby Jones,
$139,000 House For Sale
12 EL CAMINO REAL HARLINGEN, TX 78552,
$47,900 House For Sale
5133 Manana Circle,
$184,900 House For Sale
6314 Avalon Drive,
$599,000 House For Sale
Lot 11 E Barnes Court,
$28,000 House For Sale
300 W Palm Valley Drive,
$299,900 House For Sale
218 W Palm Valley Dr,
$325,000 House For Sale
17027 Primera Rd,
$777,000 House For Sale
8202 Arrington Drive,
$449,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dr Abraham P Cano Freshman Academy||9||1,160||76.4||15.1||2.24 mi|
|Dr Hesiquio Rodriguez Elementary||PK-5||755||49.3||15.3||1.14 mi|
|Early College High School||9-12||330||15.8||20.7||5.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.