561 Coosa Ridge Rd,
Deatsville, AL 36022
- 1,557 sqft
Est. Value* : $43,020
- 1,557 sqft
561 Coosa Ridge Rd is a single family home in Deatsville, AL. This home was built in 1945 and includes two bathrooms and 1,557 square feet of living space. In 10/24/2014, this property sold for $50,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $43,020. Frequently asked questions about 561 Coosa Ridge Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 561 Coosa Ridge Rd is located in a community that is home to 10,159 residents, which has increased by 8.7% since 2000. 79.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.39%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 561 Coosa Ridge Rd has a median household income of $39,771 and spends about $36,956 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 561 Coosa Ridge Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 561 Coosa Ridge Rd include Holtville Elementary School, Holtville High School, and Holtville Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 52.2% of the residents near 561 Coosa Ridge Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 561 Coosa Ridge Rd is about 43.8 degrees in January and 79.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 561 Coosa Ridge Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
523 Sherri Lane,
$435,000 For Sale
1130 Tiger Point Rd,
$475,000 For Sale
300 Gold Mine Branch Road,
$319,500 For Sale
1287 Island Rd,
$315,000 For Sale
1698 Blackberry Road,
$289,000 For Sale
59 Huckleberry Dr.,
$337,900 For Sale
550 Blackberry Rd,
$195,000 For Sale
117 Shelton Place,
$199,900 For Sale
356 Myrick Drive,
$337,500 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Holtville Elementary School||PK-4||702||39||18||4 mi|
|Holtville High School||9-12||487||24||20.2||4.01 mi|
|Holtville Middle School||5-8||558||26.5||21||4.38 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.