1000 Cherokee Trl,
Anniston, AL 36206
- 2,495 sqft
Est. Value* : $106,100
1000 Cherokee Trl is a single family home in Anniston, AL. This home was built in 1973 and includes one bathrooms and 2,495 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $106,100. Frequently asked questions about 1000 Cherokee Trl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1000 Cherokee Trl is located in a community that is home to 13,204 residents, which has increased by 3.4% since 2000. 76.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1000 Cherokee Trl has a median household income of $44,384 and spends about $39,655 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1000 Cherokee Trl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1000 Cherokee Trl include Saks Elementary School, Saks High School, and Saks Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 55.1% of the residents near 1000 Cherokee Trl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1000 Cherokee Trl is about 39.4 degrees in January and 77.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1000 Cherokee Trl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1022 Cherokee Trl,
$189,900 House For Sale
990 Comanche Trl,
$189,500 House For Sale
530 Cherokee Trl,
$155,900 House For Sale
4809 POST OAK RD,
$134,900 House For Sale
712 Windwood Dr Dr,
$125,000 House For Sale
801 W 62nd St St,
$118,000 House For Sale
25 Tomahawk Trl,
$169,900 House For Sale
617 Maxanna Dr Dr,
$149,600 House For Sale
6318 Gunter St,
$119,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Saks Elementary School||PK-4||446||27||16.5||2.04 mi|
|Saks High School||8-12||382||21||18.1||1.82 mi|
|Saks Middle School||5-8||372||20||18.6||1.97 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.