305 Fernhill Dr,
Debary, FL 32713
- 2 Beds
- 1,390 sqft
Est. Value* : $206,000
- 2 Beds
- 1,390 sqft
305 Fernhill Dr is a single family home in Debary, FL. This home was built in 1995 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,390 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 2/12/2019, this property sold for $100. Today, the estimated home value is around $206,000. Frequently asked questions about 305 Fernhill Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 305 Fernhill Dr is located in a community that is home to 11,744 residents, which has increased by 5.7% since 2000. 68.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 305 Fernhill Dr has a median household income of $41,700 and spends about $38,167 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 305 Fernhill Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 13%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 305 Fernhill Dr include Debary Elementary School, River Springs Middle School, and University High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (513 for Math and 506 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.4% of the residents near 305 Fernhill Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 305 Fernhill Dr is about 52.3 degrees in January and 79.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 305 Fernhill Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
333 FERNHILL DRIVE,
$237,000 House For Sale
312 LA CREEK COURT,
$295,000 House For Sale
151 NEEDLEWOOD LOOP,
$299,900 House For Sale
322 LA CREEK COURT,
$274,000 House For Sale
417 Fenwick Court,
$257,000 House For Sale
355 FOXHILL DRIVE,
$254,900 House For Sale
120 NEEDLEWOOD LOOP,
$275,000 House For Sale
27 HOLLOW PINE DRIVE,
$259,900 House For Sale
9 FLORENCE BOULEVARD,
$198,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Debary Elementary School||PK-5||729||52||14||1.45 mi|
|River Springs Middle School||6-8||1,289||79||16.3||1.99 mi|
|University High School||9-12||2,805||147||19||1.52 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.