2479 Spruce St,
San Bernardino, CA 92410
- 3 Beds
- 1,484 sqft
Est. Value* : $271,400
- 3 Beds
- 1,484 sqft
2479 Spruce St is a single family home in San Bernardino, CA. This home was built in 1956 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,484 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, floor / wall furnace heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $271,400. Frequently asked questions about 2479 Spruce St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2479 Spruce St is located in a community that is home to 47,896 residents, which has increased by 13.8% since 2000. 71.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.97%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.79%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2479 Spruce St has a median household income of $34,848 and spends about $34,134 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2479 Spruce St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 18%, which is higher than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 11%, which is higher than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2479 Spruce St include Eisenhower Senior High, Frisbie Middle, and Myers Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 927 (465 for Math and 462 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 62.3% of the residents near 2479 Spruce St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2479 Spruce St is about 51.3 degrees in January and 72.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2479 Spruce St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2387 W 6th Street,
$319,900 For Sale
2657 Victoria Street,
$345,000 For Sale
2696 W 7th Street,
$305,000 For Sale
2696 7th Street,
$280,000 For Sale
2782 6th Street,
$245,000 For Sale
1735 W 11th Street,
$269,900 For Sale
2113 Chestnut Street,
$250,000 For Sale
694 N Eucalyptus Avenue,
$400,000 For Sale
596 Ramona Avenue,
$170,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Eisenhower Senior High||9-12||2,443||107.3||22.7||2.39 mi|
|Frisbie Middle||6-8||1,223||51||23.9||1.54 mi|
|Myers Elementary||K-5||554||22||25.1||0.66 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 7.8|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.