272 E Lisbon St,
Waynesburg, OH 44688
- 3 Beds
- 1,260 sqft
Est. Value* : $61,400
- 3 Beds
272 E Lisbon St is a single family home in Waynesburg, OH. This home was built in 1923 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,260 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $61,400. Frequently asked questions about 272 E Lisbon St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 272 E Lisbon St is located in a community that is home to 3,204 residents, which has decreased by -0.3% since 2000. 75.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 272 E Lisbon St has a median household income of $39,828 and spends about $36,674 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 272 E Lisbon St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.5%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 0.7%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 272 E Lisbon St include Sandy Valley Elementary School, Sandy Valley High School, and Sandy Valley Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 63.2% of the residents near 272 E Lisbon St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 272 E Lisbon St is about 24.5 degrees in January and 73.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 272 E Lisbon St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3902 Elson St SE,
$1,200,000 House For Sale
5990 Briggle Avenue SW,
$210,000 House For Sale
6195 Riggle Hill Rd,
$12,900 House For Sale
2241 University Ave Northwest,
$250,000 House For Sale
1307 25th Street NW,
$107,500 House For Sale
410 38th St NW,
$174,900 House For Sale
907 Bellflower Ave Northwest,
$145,000 House For Sale
3705 Edgehill Cir Northwest,
$138,500 House For Sale
1483 Shiloh Run Southeast,
$429,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Sandy Valley Elementary School||PK-5||632||32.1||19.6||5.85 mi|
|Sandy Valley High School||9-12||443||26.3||16.7||5.92 mi|
|Sandy Valley Middle School||5-8||334||18.5||18||5.58 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.