1410 Brattleboro Cir,
Sun City Center, FL 33573
- 3 Beds
- 2,132 sqft
Est. Value* : $204,500
- 3 Beds
- 2,132 sqft
1410 Brattleboro Cir is a single family home in Sun City Center, FL. This home was built in 1966 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,132 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $204,500. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Brattleboro Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Brattleboro Cir is located in a community that is home to 14,926 residents, which has increased by 15.6% since 2000. 67.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 75 to 84 (30.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (29.18%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Brattleboro Cir has a median household income of $58,283 and spends about $47,726 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Brattleboro Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 15.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Brattleboro Cir include Cypress Creek Elementary School, and Lennard High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 66.9% of the residents near 1410 Brattleboro Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Brattleboro Cir is about 55.0 degrees in January and 82.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Brattleboro Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1543 Chevy Chase Dr,
$180,000 For Sale
1525 Council Dr,
$149,900 For Sale
1802 Allegheny Dr,
$299,900 For Sale
1810 Fort Duquesna Dr,
$277,000 For Sale
828 Oakmont Ave,
$179,000 For Sale
1617 Bentwood Drive,
$156,750 For Sale
503 Shea Place,
$189,000 For Sale
414 Pebble Beach Blvd S,
$187,000 For Sale
3704 Gaviota Dr,
$220,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cypress Creek Elementary School||PK-5||768||56||13.7||1.27 mi|
|Patricia Sullivan Metropolitan Ministries Partnership School||K-5||114||9||12.6||17.66 mi|
|Lennard High School||9-12||2,655||148||17.9||2.88 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.