1410 Abigail Dr,
Apopka, FL 32703
- 3 Beds
- 1,250 sqft
Est. Value* : $153,800
- 3 Beds
- 1,250 sqft
1410 Abigail Dr is a single family home in Apopka, FL. This home was built in 1970 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,250 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $153,800. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Abigail Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Abigail Dr is located in a community that is home to 42,918 residents, which has increased by 32.8% since 2000. 73.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.15%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.34%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Abigail Dr has a median household income of $49,143 and spends about $42,390 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Abigail Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 18.7%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 24.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Abigail Dr include Clay Springs Elementary, Piedmont Lakes Middle, and Wekiva High. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (476 for Math and 447 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 1410 Abigail Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Abigail Dr is about 51.2 degrees in January and 80.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Abigail Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1527 BLACK BEAR CT,
$249,000 For Sale
2156 Heatheroak Drive,
$265,000 For Sale
704 N Lake Pleasant Road,
$315,000 For Sale
2635 Mendelin Street,
$269,500 For Sale
256 NEW WATERFORD PL,
$319,900 For Sale
2215 Orchard Dr,
$559,900 For Sale
448 Majestic Oak Drive,
$359,200 For Sale
628 Majestic Oak Drive,
$470,000 For Sale
400 E Sandpiper Street,
$599,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clay Springs Elementary||PK-5||705||47||15||1.2 mi|
|Piedmont Lakes Middle||6-8||1,120||65||17.2||3.06 mi|
|Wekiva High||9-12||2,274||107||21.2||3.14 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.