14107 Water Tower Dr,
Hudson, FL 34667
- 720 sqft
Est. Value* : $62,350
- 720 sqft
14107 Water Tower Dr is a single family home in Hudson, FL. This home was built in 1974 and includes one bathrooms and 720 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and window AC system. In 11/28/2017, this property sold for $12,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $62,350. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Water Tower Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Water Tower Dr is located in a community that is home to 32,232 residents, which has increased by 16.4% since 2000. 70.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 65 to 74 (17.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.39%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Water Tower Dr has a median household income of $33,208 and spends about $33,211 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Water Tower Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 3.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Water Tower Dr include Hudson Elementary School, Hudson High School, and Hudson Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 52.0% of the residents near 14107 Water Tower Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Water Tower Dr is about 68.1 degrees in January and 83.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Water Tower Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13930 Berkowitz Ave,
$209,000 For Sale
6552 Louise Court,
$475,000 For Sale
$94,900 For Sale
14618 BENDL LANE,
$245,900 For Sale
13636 ALLYN DR,
$229,900 For Sale
14910 Old Dixie Highway Highway,
$150,000 For Sale
14203 Whitecap Avenue,
$119,000 For Sale
7913 Rusty Hook Ct.,
$209,900 For Sale
12710 4th Isle,
$212,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Hudson Elementary School||PK-5||589||42||14||0.34 mi|
|Hudson High School||6-12||1,183||80||14.7||3.33 mi|
|Hudson Middle School||6-8||708||52||13.6||3.38 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.