14107 Deep Lake Dr,
Orlando, FL 32826
- 4 Beds
- 3,176 sqft
Est. Value* : $511,100
- 4 Beds
- 3,176 sqft
14107 Deep Lake Dr is a single family home in Orlando, FL. This home was built in 2003 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,176 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $511,100. Frequently asked questions about 14107 Deep Lake Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14107 Deep Lake Dr is located in a community that is home to 16,707 residents, which has increased by 22.2% since 2000. 60.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (26.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (23.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14107 Deep Lake Dr has a median household income of $44,012 and spends about $39,523 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14107 Deep Lake Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14107 Deep Lake Dr include Bonneville Elementary, Corner Lake Middle, and East River High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (520 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 53.8% of the residents near 14107 Deep Lake Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14107 Deep Lake Dr is about 57.4 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14107 Deep Lake Dr resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14030 Lake Price Drive,
$575,000 For Sale
13627 Glasser Ave,
$249,500 For Sale
4831 Native Dancer Lane,
$295,000 For Sale
1040 Cherry Valley Way,
$250,000 For Sale
826 Jade Forest Avenue,
$277,000 For Sale
2733 Cordgrass St,
$385,000 For Sale
2148 Brighton Lane,
$249,900 For Sale
2690 Running Springs Loop,
$394,900 For Sale
11520 Robbyes Drive,
$350,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bonneville Elementary||PK-5||607||42||14.4||0.69 mi|
|Corner Lake Middle||6-8||999||53||18.8||3.38 mi|
|East River High||9-12||2,027||97||20.8||3.69 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.