14108 Calidore Ct,
Winter Garden, FL 34787
- 3 Beds
- 1,600 sqft
Est. Value* : $277,100
- 3 Beds
- 1,600 sqft
14108 Calidore Ct is a single family home in Winter Garden, FL. This home was built in 2003 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,600 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $277,100. Frequently asked questions about 14108 Calidore Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14108 Calidore Ct is located in a community that is home to 20,986 residents, which has increased by 31% since 2000. 72.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (16.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.42%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14108 Calidore Ct has a median household income of $48,690 and spends about $42,093 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14108 Calidore Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.2%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 25.9%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14108 Calidore Ct include Sunridge Middle, West Orange High, and Whispering Oak Elementary. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.6% of the residents near 14108 Calidore Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14108 Calidore Ct is about 56.8 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14108 Calidore Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
14201 Hampshire Bay Circle,
$425,000 For Sale
15043 Spinnaker Cove Lane,
$439,000 For Sale
1315 Selbydon Way,
$430,000 For Sale
737 Tranquil Trail,
$550,000 For Sale
1401 Selbydon Way,
$475,000 For Sale
1349 Castleport Road,
$439,000 For Sale
14337 Black Lake Preserve,
$595,000 For Sale
15252 Quailmoor Street,
$219,000 For Sale
516 Cascading Creek Lane,
$410,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Sunridge Middle||6-8||1,309||72||18.1||1.4 mi|
|West Orange High||9-12||4,338||190||22.8||2.65 mi|
|Whispering Oak Elementary||PK-5||937||59||15.8||0.59 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.