Off Market

18040 N 20th Ave,

Phoenix, AZ 85023
  • 1,053 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $196,500

  • 1,053 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1972

Description

18040 N 20th Ave is a single family home in Phoenix, AZ. This home was built in 1972 and includes two bathrooms and 1,053 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and evaporative cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $196,500. Frequently asked questions about 18040 N 20th Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 18040 N 20th Ave is located in a community that is home to 35,001 residents, which has increased by 27.3% since 2000. 64% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.98%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 18040 N 20th Ave has a median household income of $56,579 and spends about $46,219 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 18040 N 20th Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.7%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 23.2%, which is higher than the state average of 15.9%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 18040 N 20th Ave include Barry Goldwater High School, Deer Valley Middle School, and Village Meadows Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1066 (533 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.9% of the residents near 18040 N 20th Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 18040 N 20th Ave is about 45.6 degrees in January and 80.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 18040 N 20th Ave resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,053
Year Built
1972
Latitude
33.65
Longitude
-112.1
Cooling
EVAPORATIVE
Heating
FORCED AIR

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $741 $0 $0 $10,260
2016 $703 $0 $0 $9,710
2015 $630 $0 $0 $8,980
2014 $636 $0 $0 $5,930
2013 $549 $0 $0 $4,460

Local Info

Population
35,001
Median Family Income
$56,579
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.7%
Median Homeowner Age
31.9
Households with Children
64.0%
Unemployment Rate
3.1%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Barry Goldwater High School 7-12
Deer Valley Middle School 7-8
Village Meadows Elementary School PK-6

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.