222-224 W Hubbard Ave,
Columbus, OH 43215
- 4 Beds
- 3,349 sqft
Est. Value* : $411,300
- 4 Beds
222-224 W Hubbard Ave is a duplex in Columbus, OH. This home was built in 1900 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 3,349 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $411,300. Frequently asked questions about 222-224 W Hubbard Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 222-224 W Hubbard Ave is located in a community that is home to 9,195 residents, which has decreased by -8.4% since 2000. 30.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (32.61%), while the second-largest age group is between 20 to 24 (16.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 222-224 W Hubbard Ave has a median household income of $40,547 and spends about $36,324 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 222-224 W Hubbard Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.1%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 8.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 222-224 W Hubbard Ave include Arts Impact Middle School (Aims), Columbus Africentric Early College Elementary School, and Columbus Africentric Early College High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 62.3% of the residents near 222-224 W Hubbard Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 222-224 W Hubbard Ave is about 26.2 degrees in January and 72.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 24.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 222-224 W Hubbard Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
240 W 2nd Avenue,
$360,000 House For Sale
217 Buttles Avenue,
$525,000 House For Sale
417 W 2nd Avenue,
$485,000 House For Sale
456 W 1st Avenue,
$350,000 House For Sale
991 Michigan Avenue,
$679,900 House For Sale
1003 Michigan Avenue,
$395,000 House For Sale
129 King Avenue,
$725,000 House For Sale
162 E 2nd Avenue,
$299,000 House For Sale
1156 Summit Street,
$349,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Arts Impact Middle School (Aims)||6-8||513||32||16||0.42 mi|
|Columbus Africentric Early College Elementary School||PK-5||386||11||35||4.96 mi|
|Columbus Africentric Early College High School||9-12||348||31||11.2||4.96 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.