4033 Caney Creek Ln,
Chapel Hill, TN 37034
- 1,868 sqft
Est. Value* : $221,500
4033 Caney Creek Ln is a single family home in Chapel Hill, TN. This home was built in 1991 and includes two bathrooms and 1,868 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. In 9/30/2015, this property sold for $162,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $221,500. Frequently asked questions about 4033 Caney Creek Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4033 Caney Creek Ln is located in a community that is home to 4,058 residents, which has increased by 23.4% since 2000. 79.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.52%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4033 Caney Creek Ln has a median household income of $42,034 and spends about $38,433 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4033 Caney Creek Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4033 Caney Creek Ln include Chapel Hill Elementary, Delk-Henson Intermediate School, and Forrest School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 62.3% of the residents near 4033 Caney Creek Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4033 Caney Creek Ln is about 35.9 degrees in January and 77.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4033 Caney Creek Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
0 Ownby Road,
$544,330 House For Sale
3686 Mealer Road,
$363,420 House For Sale
3633 Gillespie Rd,
$348,650 House For Sale
0 Gillespie Rd,
$288,000 House For Sale
0 Mealer Rd,
$329,900 House For Sale
3760 Mealer Road,
$319,760 House For Sale
3774 Mealer Rd,
$369,730 House For Sale
3780 Mealer Road,
$399,000 House For Sale
7452 Magnolia Valley Dr,
$629,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chapel Hill Elementary||PK-3||495||34||14.5||3 mi|
|Delk-Henson Intermediate School||4-6||349||17||20.5||2.96 mi|
|Forrest School||7-12||776||45||17.2||3.71 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.