106 W 3rd St is a single family home in Lapwai, ID. This home was built in 1975 and includes 1,092 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $191,400.
Frequently asked questions about 106 W 3rd St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 106 W 3rd St is located in a community that is home to 2,115 residents, which has decreased by -2% since 2000. 79.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.25%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.96%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 106 W 3rd St has a median household income of $34,250 and spends about $33,847 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 106 W 3rd St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.3%, which is higher than the state average of 4.8%. Property crime risk is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 106 W 3rd St include Lapwai Elementary School, and Lapwai Middle/High School. The state average SAT score is 1049.
- How’s the job market? About 61.8% of the residents near 106 W 3rd St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 13.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 5.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 106 W 3rd St is about 17.9 degrees in January and 68.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 12.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 51.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 106 W 3rd St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.