9797 La Monica Dr,
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- 2 Beds
- 1,037 sqft
Est. Value* : $361,000
- 2 Beds
9797 La Monica Dr is a condominium unit in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. This home was built in 1985 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,037 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $361,000. Frequently asked questions about 9797 La Monica Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9797 La Monica Dr is located in a community that is home to 47,523 residents, which has increased by 12.6% since 2000. 71.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (18.6%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9797 La Monica Dr has a median household income of $67,477 and spends about $52,722 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9797 La Monica Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 9.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9797 La Monica Dr include Alta Loma High, Central Elementary, and Cucamonga Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 972 (490 for Math and 482 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 55.9% of the residents near 9797 La Monica Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9797 La Monica Dr is about 51.4 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9797 La Monica Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
9684 Tryon Street,
$470,000 House For Sale
7725 Atherton Court,
$455,000 House For Sale
9650 Effen Street,
$539,000 House For Sale
10145 Hemlock Street,
$500,888 House For Sale
8572 Club House Drive,
$434,900 House For Sale
8643 Oak Drive,
$430,000 House For Sale
8516 San Clemente Drive,
$420,000 House For Sale
10059 Lomita Drive,
$549,900 House For Sale
10116 Bedford Drive,
$465,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Alta Loma High||9-12||2,531||101.4||24.9||1.5 mi|
|Central Elementary||K-5||511||21||24.3||0.18 mi|
|Cucamonga Middle||6-8||759||34||22.3||0.74 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 7.8|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.