89 Old Church Rd,
Claremont, NH 03743
- 2 Beds
- 988 sqft
Est. Value* : $123,500
- 2 Beds
- 988 sqft
89 Old Church Rd is a single family home in Claremont, NH. This home was built in 1979 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 988 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $123,500. Frequently asked questions about 89 Old Church Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 89 Old Church Rd is located in a community that is home to 14,485 residents, which has increased by 7.7% since 2000. 67.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.75%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.17%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 89 Old Church Rd has a median household income of $40,891 and spends about $37,670 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 89 Old Church Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.2%, which is higher than the state average of 3.5%. Property crime risk is 8.4%, which is higher than the state average of 4.6%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1032 (512 for Math and 520 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1022.
- How’s the job market? About 54.6% of the residents near 89 Old Church Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 89 Old Church Rd is about 16.9 degrees in January and 68.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 75.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 89 Old Church Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
114 Old Church Road,
$155,000 For Sale
13 Woonsocket Ave,
16 Lindy Ave.,
$69,900 For Sale
14 Byrd Avenue,
$115,000 For Sale
6 Beauregard Street,
$147,000 For Sale
172 Thrasher Road,
$169,900 For Sale
1 Stone Avenue,
$139,900 For Sale
22 Stone Avenue,
$139,900 For Sale
15 Skinner Street,
$248,500 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 1.7|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.