741 Halls Rd,
Pineville, SC 29468
- 1,092 sqft
Est. Value* : $115,300
- 1,092 sqft
741 Halls Rd is a single family home in Pineville, SC. This home includes 1,092 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $115,300. Frequently asked questions about 741 Halls Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 741 Halls Rd is located in a community that is home to 2,215 residents, which has decreased by -9.5% since 2000. 80.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (10.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 741 Halls Rd has a median household income of $29,586 and spends about $31,039 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 741 Halls Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.1%, which is higher than the state average of 13.6%. Property crime risk is 15.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 741 Halls Rd include Berkeley County Middle College High, and Cross Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 956 (477 for Math and 479 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 945.
- How’s the job market? About 62.9% of the residents near 741 Halls Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 8.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.0%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 741 Halls Rd is about 46.1 degrees in January and 80.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 741 Halls Rd resides in an area with high flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
$129,900 House For Sale
1118 Bruce Street,
$179,900 House For Sale
136 Wood Duck Lane,
$54,900 House For Sale
1113 Ole South Court,
$489,000 House For Sale
1229 Sheridan Court,
$88,000 House For Sale
162 Guinness Lane,
$269,900 House For Sale
458 Four Seasons Blvd,
$499,990 House For Sale
162 Calm Water Way,
$388,990 House For Sale
107 Bluff Isle Court,
$479,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Berkeley County Middle College High||11-12||98||4||24.5||14.67 mi|
|Cross High||7-12||292||29.5||9.8||4.69 mi|
|Cross Elementary||PK-6||355||23||15.4||7.06 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.