2960 Parrish Hollow Rd,
Lynnville, TN 38472
Est. Value* : $27,690
2960 Parrish Hollow Rd is a single family home in Lynnville, TN. Additional features include a parking garage. In 11/24/2014, this property sold for $12,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $27,690. Frequently asked questions about 2960 Parrish Hollow Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2960 Parrish Hollow Rd is located in a community that is home to 2,956 residents, which has increased by 1% since 2000. 79.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.94%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2960 Parrish Hollow Rd has a median household income of $39,545 and spends about $36,988 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2960 Parrish Hollow Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.8%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2960 Parrish Hollow Rd include J. Brown Elementary, Mt Pleasant High School, and Mt. Pleasant Middle Visual Perform. Arts. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 68.2% of the residents near 2960 Parrish Hollow Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2960 Parrish Hollow Rd is about 35.4 degrees in January and 80.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 6.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2960 Parrish Hollow Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
104 Habersham Rd,
$558,000 For Sale
302 Longstreet Dr,
$208,900 For Sale
206 Northstone Drive,
$189,999 For Sale
145 Milky Way Dr,
$204,000 For Sale
106 Rinks Circle,
$187,500 For Sale
404 Sioux Trl,
$209,900 For Sale
3008 Viewpointe Way,
$409,900 For Sale
106 Concord Dr,
$349,900 For Sale
112 Lenox Dr,
$299,899 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|J. Brown Elementary||PK-8||390||27||14.4||9.59 mi|
|Mt Pleasant High School||9-12||374||33.2||11.2||7.71 mi|
|Mt. Pleasant Middle Visual Perform. Arts||5-11||429||30.3||14.1||7.77 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.