815 Steele Ln,
New Market, AL 35761
- 1,200 sqft
Est. Value* : $85,980
815 Steele Ln is a single family home in New Market, AL. This home was built in 1895 and includes one bathrooms and 1,200 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $85,980. Frequently asked questions about 815 Steele Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 815 Steele Ln is located in a community that is home to 7,245 residents, which has increased by 2.5% since 2000. 79.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.33%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 815 Steele Ln has a median household income of $45,899 and spends about $40,658 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 815 Steele Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 9.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1248 (595 for Math and 653 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 815 Steele Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.0%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 815 Steele Ln is about 40.1 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 3.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 815 Steele Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1115 J B WALKER Road,
$76,000 House For Sale
19 Lemon Ln,
$300,000 House For Sale
264 OLD WINCHESTER ROAD,
$239,900 House For Sale
1646 Buddy Williamson Road,
$639,900 House For Sale
665 Hillsboro Circle,
$749,900 House For Sale
15 Wells Lee Rd,
$125,000 House For Sale
188 Terry Dunavan Rd,
$139,000 House For Sale
70L Mitchell Rd,
$450,000 House For Sale
433 Smith Mill Rd,
$450,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.