8275 Jones St,
Thorsby, AL 35171
- 2,418 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 2,418 sqft
8275 Jones St is a single family home in Thorsby, AL. This home was built in 2001 and includes two bathrooms and 2,418 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 8275 Jones St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 8275 Jones St is located in a community that is home to 3,730 residents, which has increased by 0.4% since 2000. 79% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.84%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.23%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 8275 Jones St has a median household income of $40,016 and spends about $37,251 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 8275 Jones St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 8275 Jones St include Chilton County High School, and Clanton Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 60.7% of the residents near 8275 Jones St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.2%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 8275 Jones St is about 44.7 degrees in January and 79.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 1.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 8275 Jones St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
165 DARRYL ST,
$159,900 For Sale
810 Littlejohn Road,
$125,000 For Sale
15067 CO RD 145,
$198,000 For Sale
375 KEYSTONE DR,
$489,000 For Sale
204 3rd Ave S,
$36,000 For Sale
102 Colonial Circle,
$119,900 For Sale
1012 MEDINAH DR,
$179,900 For Sale
536 TIMBERLINE TRL,
$383,900 For Sale
10020 HWY 25,
$134,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chilton County High School||9-12||830||43.5||19||9.6 mi|
|Clanton Elementary School||PK-2||829||56.1||14.7||9.39 mi|
|Clanton Intermediate School||3-5||635||37.5||16.9||9.53 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.