2401 Buena Vista Cir,
Carlsbad, CA 92008
- 5 Beds
- 3,766 sqft
Est. Value* : $1,189,000
- 5 Beds
2401 Buena Vista Cir is a single family home in Carlsbad, CA. This home was built in 1986 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,766 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $1,189,000. Frequently asked questions about 2401 Buena Vista Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2401 Buena Vista Cir is located in a community that is home to 43,453 residents, which has increased by 2.7% since 2000. 66.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.65%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.83%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2401 Buena Vista Cir has a median household income of $72,595 and spends about $55,472 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2401 Buena Vista Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 8.8%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2401 Buena Vista Cir include Buena Vista Elementary, and Carlsbad High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1042 (522 for Math and 520 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 59.5% of the residents near 2401 Buena Vista Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2401 Buena Vista Cir is about 49.6 degrees in January and 73.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2401 Buena Vista Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
725 Arbuckle Place,
$1,095,000 House For Sale
1315 Kelly Street,
$999,000 House For Sale
1850 Downs Street,
$926,000 House For Sale
1499 Grandview St,
$799,000 House For Sale
1652 Brady Circle,
$1,249,000 House For Sale
2385 Fire Mountain Drive,
$1,250,000 House For Sale
3758 HIGHLAND DR,
$875,000 House For Sale
809 Tremont St,
$999,000 House For Sale
610 S Nevada,
$1,695,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Buena Vista Elementary||K-5||288||11||26.1||0.43 mi|
|Carlsbad High||9-12||2,255||86||26.2||1.27 mi|
|Sage Creek High||9-12||1,251||47.4||26.3||3.85 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.25|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.