Off Market

1001 Olive St,

Florence, AL 35630
  • 1,472 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $119,700

  • 1,472 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1950

Description

1001 Olive St is a single family home in Florence, AL. This home was built in 1950 and includes one bathrooms and 1,472 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $119,700. Frequently asked questions about 1001 Olive St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1001 Olive St is located in a community that is home to 30,830 residents, which has increased by 10.8% since 2000. 63.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.99%), while the second-largest age group is between 20 to 24 (12.17%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1001 Olive St has a median household income of $36,287 and spends about $34,798 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1001 Olive St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 11.1%, which is higher than the state average of 9.4%.
  • How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
  • How’s the job market? About 51.4% of the residents near 1001 Olive St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.6% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1001 Olive St is about 38.2 degrees in January and 77.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1001 Olive St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,472
Year Built
1950
Latitude
34.81
Longitude
-87.68
Cooling
YES
Fireplace
Yes

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,239 $0 $0 $25,300
2016 $1,173 $0 $0 $23,940
2015 $1,296 $0 $0 $26,460
2014 $1,223 $0 $0 $24,960
2013 $1,220 $0 $0 $24,900

Local Info

Population
30,830
Median Family Income
$36,287
Graduate Degree Percentile
8.5%
Median Homeowner Age
38.7
Households with Children
63.9%
Unemployment Rate
4.6%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.