Off Market

16102 Archway Dr,

Houston, TX 77082
  • 2 Beds
  • 1,497 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $164,600

  • 2 Beds
  • 1,497 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1979

Description

16102 Archway Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1979 and includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,497 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $164,600. Frequently asked questions about 16102 Archway Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 16102 Archway Dr is located in a community that is home to 40,653 residents, which has increased by 33.7% since 2000. 55.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (19.51%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.89%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 16102 Archway Dr has a median household income of $51,449 and spends about $43,780 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 16102 Archway Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 10.2%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 2.8%, which is lower than the state average of 11%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 16102 Archway Dr include Albright Middle, and Alief Early College High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1049 (529 for Math and 520 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
  • How’s the job market? About 68.6% of the residents near 16102 Archway Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 16102 Archway Dr is about 45.3 degrees in January and 81.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 49.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 16102 Archway Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
2
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,497
Year Built
1979
Latitude
29.72
Longitude
-95.67
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $3,442 $0 $0 $127,786
2016 $3,137 $0 $0 $106,216
2015 $2,884 $0 $0 $96,560
2014 $2,435 $0 $0 $89,234
2013 $2,450 $0 $0 $79,802

Local Info

Population
40,653
Median Family Income
$51,449
Graduate Degree Percentile
11.1%
Median Homeowner Age
30.8
Households with Children
55.9%
Unemployment Rate
3.4%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Albright Middle 7-8
Alief Early College High School 9-12
Elsik High School 9-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: A-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week