14106 Eden Isle Blvd,
Windermere, FL 34786
- 4 Beds
- 2,691 sqft
Est. Value* : $418,700
- 4 Beds
- 2,691 sqft
14106 Eden Isle Blvd is a single family home in Windermere, FL. This home was built in 2004 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,691 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $418,700. Frequently asked questions about 14106 Eden Isle Blvd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14106 Eden Isle Blvd is located in a community that is home to 7,931 residents, which has increased by 39.5% since 2000. 85.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.98%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.74%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14106 Eden Isle Blvd has a median household income of $133,935 and spends about $86,094 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14106 Eden Isle Blvd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 14.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14106 Eden Isle Blvd include Bridgewater Middle, Keenes Crossing Elementary, and West Orange High. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (476 for Math and 447 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 70.5% of the residents near 14106 Eden Isle Blvd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 29.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14106 Eden Isle Blvd is about 55.2 degrees in January and 81.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 56.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14106 Eden Isle Blvd resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6755 CULTIVATION WAY,
$295,000 For Sale
6520 Old Carriage Road,
$379,900 For Sale
12890 Penshurst Lane,
$429,000 For Sale
5137 Tildens Grove Boulevard,
$1,050,000 For Sale
13421 Bonica Way,
$960,000 For Sale
6513 Point Hancock Dr,
$1,450,000 For Sale
8124 Red Crossbill Street,
$534,999 For Sale
11946 Waterstone Loop Dr,
$1,055,000 For Sale
6845 Thornhill Circle,
$1,149,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bridgewater Middle||6-8||1,825||94||19.4||1.27 mi|
|Keenes Crossing Elementary||PK-5||999||67||14.9||1.21 mi|
|West Orange High||9-12||4,338||190||22.8||5.02 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.