1410 Briar Oak Dr is a single family home in Royal Palm Beach, FL. This home was built in 2004 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,424 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $347,100.
Frequently asked questions about 1410 Briar Oak Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Briar Oak Dr is located in a community that is home to 44,153 residents, which has decreased by -0.6% since 2000. 78% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.62%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.06%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Briar Oak Dr has a median household income of $58,527 and spends about $47,759 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Briar Oak Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 7.9%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Briar Oak Dr include Crestwood Community Middle, Royal Palm Beach Elementary School, and Royal Palm Beach High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1006 (503 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.6% of the residents near 1410 Briar Oak Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Briar Oak Dr is about 52.4 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Briar Oak Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.