1410 Castleworks Ln,
Tarpon Springs, FL 34689
- 1,335 sqft
Est. Value* : $189,600
- 1,335 sqft
1410 Castleworks Ln is a single family home in Tarpon Springs, FL. This home was built in 1974 and includes two bathrooms and 1,335 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $189,600. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Castleworks Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Castleworks Ln is located in a community that is home to 27,606 residents, which has decreased by -10.4% since 2000. 68.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.59%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Castleworks Ln has a median household income of $49,518 and spends about $42,067 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Castleworks Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.3%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 10.7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Castleworks Ln include Sunset Hills Elementary School, Tarpon Springs High School, and Tarpon Springs Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1016 (513 for Math and 503 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 56.0% of the residents near 1410 Castleworks Ln have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Castleworks Ln is about 69.4 degrees in January and 84.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Castleworks Ln resides in an area with high flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1105 S Florida Avenue,
$441,750 For Sale
1406 Tiara Lane,
$229,000 For Sale
783 Merlins Ct.,
$440,000 For Sale
1796 Briland Street,
$310,990 For Sale
330 Crosswinds Dr,
$244,900 For Sale
801 Westwinds Boulevard,
$250,000 For Sale
1422 Gulf Road,
$279,900 For Sale
98 Gulfwinds Drive W,
$415,000 For Sale
411 N Florida Avenue,
$280,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Sunset Hills Elementary School||PK-5||537||34||15.7||0.67 mi|
|Tarpon Springs High School||9-12||1,433||67||21.3||0.66 mi|
|Tarpon Springs Middle School||6-8||864||43||20||1.17 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.