117 S Iroquois St is a single family home in Laurium, MI.
Frequently asked questions about 117 S Iroquois St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 117 S Iroquois St is located in a community that is home to 8,218 residents, which has increased by 4.7% since 2000. 60.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 117 S Iroquois St has a median household income of $27,720 and spends about $29,943 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 117 S Iroquois St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 117 S Iroquois St include Calumet High School, CLK Elementary School, and Washington Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 53.9% of the residents near 117 S Iroquois St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 117 S Iroquois St is about 15.3 degrees in January and 67.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 117 S Iroquois St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.