1108 Spearpoint Dr,
Hendersonville, TN 37075
- 2,052 sqft
Est. Value* : $322,300
- 2,052 sqft
1108 Spearpoint Dr is a single family home in Hendersonville, TN. This home was built in 1987 and includes two bathrooms and 2,052 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $322,300. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Spearpoint Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Spearpoint Dr is located in a community that is home to 49,156 residents, which has increased by 11.7% since 2000. 80.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Spearpoint Dr has a median household income of $65,142 and spends about $51,218 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Spearpoint Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 4.7%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Spearpoint Dr include Dr. William Burrus Elementary at Drakes Creek, E B Wilson, and Knox Doss Middle School at Drakes Creek. The average SAT score for this area is about 1202 (598 for Math and 604 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 63.6% of the residents near 1108 Spearpoint Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Spearpoint Dr is about 32.5 degrees in January and 74.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Spearpoint Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
213 Spring Valley Rd,
$549,900 For Sale
364 Cornelius Way,
$349,900 For Sale
1006 Cross Creek Ct,
$349,900 For Sale
1013 Raspberry Valley Court Lot 176,
$367,900 For Sale
1004 Darwood Ct,
$514,900 For Sale
1007 Peck Pl,
$420,000 For Sale
153 Huntington Pl,
$309,900 For Sale
213 Spy Glass Way,
$364,499 For Sale
1078 Gadwall Cir,
$649,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dr. William Burrus Elementary at Drakes Creek||PK-5||512||34||15||0.27 mi|
|E B Wilson||PK-12||72||4||18||2.43 mi|
|Knox Doss Middle School at Drakes Creek||6-8||633||40||15.8||0.41 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.