11095 State Highway 58 S,
Decatur, TN 37322
- 1,324 sqft
Est. Value* : $52,910
- 1,324 sqft
11095 State Highway 58 S is a single family home in Decatur, TN. This home was built in 1949 and includes one bathrooms and 1,324 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $52,910. Frequently asked questions about 11095 State Highway 58 S and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 11095 State Highway 58 S is located in a community that is home to 4,893 residents, which has increased by 21.6% since 2000. 76.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.9%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.92%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 11095 State Highway 58 S has a median household income of $36,810 and spends about $35,369 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 11095 State Highway 58 S is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 4.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 11095 State Highway 58 S include Meigs County High School, Meigs Middle School, and Meigs South Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.5% of the residents near 11095 State Highway 58 S have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 11095 State Highway 58 S is about 35.9 degrees in January and 77.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 11095 State Highway 58 S resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
5480 Cottonport Road,
$61,500 For Sale
925 Ford Road,
$329,900 For Sale
620 Burketts Chapel Rd,
$140,000 For Sale
612 Mill Dr,
$295,000 For Sale
3865 Cottonport Road,
$209,700 For Sale
1402 County Road 50,
$189,900 For Sale
218 Heck Road,
$140,000 For Sale
Lot 5 County Rd 38,
$25,000 For Sale
Lot 1 County Road 38,
$35,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Meigs County High School||9-12||548||34.5||15.8||6.43 mi|
|Meigs Middle School||6-8||391||29||13.4||6.95 mi|
|Meigs South Elementary||PK-5||402||30||13.4||1.03 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.