1108 Vermont Ave,
Etowah, TN 37331
- 1,372 sqft
Est. Value* : $80,860
- 1,372 sqft
1108 Vermont Ave is a single family home in Etowah, TN. This home was built in 1957 and includes one bathrooms and 1,372 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, package unit system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $80,860. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Vermont Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Vermont Ave is located in a community that is home to 7,833 residents, which has decreased by -0.4% since 2000. 72.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.22%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.93%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Vermont Ave has a median household income of $34,704 and spends about $34,094 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Vermont Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 7.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Vermont Ave include Etowah Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 1094 (550 for Math and 544 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 64.8% of the residents near 1108 Vermont Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Vermont Ave is about 34.4 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 53.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Vermont Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1414 Ohio Avenue,
$229,900 For Sale
311 Athens Pike,
$56,500 For Sale
1762 County Road 609,
$299,900 For Sale
117 County Road 502,
$200,000 For Sale
$79,000 For Sale
139 Wetmore Circle,
$80,000 For Sale
492 County Road 550 Lot 91,
$349,900 For Sale
492 County Road 550 Lot 95 95 Deer Path Road,
$469,900 For Sale
11 Deer Path Road 492 County Road 550,
$519,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Etowah Elementary||PK-8||394||23.4||16.8||0.42 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.