340 Teal Dr,
Chatham, IL 62629
Est. Value* : $150,800
340 Teal Dr is a single family home in Chatham, IL. Today, the estimated home value is around $150,800. Frequently asked questions about 340 Teal Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 340 Teal Dr is located in a community that is home to 8,207 residents, which has increased by 32.7% since 2000. 81.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.56%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 340 Teal Dr has a median household income of $64,875 and spends about $51,270 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 340 Teal Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.2%. Property crime risk is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.6%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 340 Teal Dr include Chatham Elementary School, Glenwood High School, and Glenwood Intermediate School. The state average SAT score is 1164.
- How’s the job market? About 67.9% of the residents near 340 Teal Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 340 Teal Dr is about 18.0 degrees in January and 72.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 22.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 340 Teal Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1625 Chancelor Pl,
$244,900 House For Sale
1801 Forest Glen None,
$419,900 House For Sale
8756 Sweetbriar Ln,
$324,900 House For Sale
5564 Grissom Dr,
$165,000 House For Sale
2226 Lindbergh Blvd,
$204,900 House For Sale
7401 Mansion Rd,
$359,900 House For Sale
2912 Bennington None,
$149,000 House For Sale
6222 Horseview Dr,
$184,900 House For Sale
3954 Cornerstone Cir,
$285,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chatham Elementary School||K-4||589||30||19.6||0.7 mi|
|Glenwood High School||9-12||1,382||77||17.9||1.28 mi|
|Glenwood Intermediate School||5-6||721||35.7||20.1||2.91 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.