4317 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd,
Reading, PA 19605
- 3 Beds
- 1,764 sqft
Est. Value* : $183,500
- 3 Beds
4317 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd is a single family home in Reading, PA. This home was built in 1994 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,764 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $183,500. Frequently asked questions about 4317 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4317 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd is located in a community that is home to 14,913 residents, which has increased by 12.9% since 2000. 72.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.01%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.87%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4317 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd has a median household income of $51,457 and spends about $43,786 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4317 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4317 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd include C E Cole Intermediate School, Muhlenberg El Center, and Muhlenberg High School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1014 (510 for Math and 504 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 53.3% of the residents near 4317 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4317 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd is about 25.0 degrees in January and 71.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4317 Stoudts Ferry Bridge Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1000 RIVER CREST DR,
$347,500 House For Sale
1001 DURYEA AVE,
$249,900 House For Sale
1002 HELM LN,
$285,000 House For Sale
1002 RIVER CREST RD,
$374,900 House For Sale
1010 HELM RD #LOT 161,
$369,900 House For Sale
640 EBERSOLE RD #LOT 55,
$357,900 House For Sale
5114 STOUDTS FERRY BRIDGE RD,
$375,800 House For Sale
1008 HELM #LOT 160,
$363,900 House For Sale
5200 STOUDTS FERRY BRIDGE RD #LOT 145,
$337,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|C E Cole Intermediate School||4-6||567||37.4||15.1||2.08 mi|
|Muhlenberg El Center||K-3||1,279||77.5||16.4||1.88 mi|
|Muhlenberg High School||10-12||924||64.5||14.3||2.09 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.