406 Jackson Ave,
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- 3 Beds
- 924 sqft
Est. Value* : $93,750
- 3 Beds
- 924 sqft
406 Jackson Ave is a single family home in Daytona Beach, FL. This home was built in 1963 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 924 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $93,750. Frequently asked questions about 406 Jackson Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 406 Jackson Ave is located in a community that is home to 33,869 residents, which has increased by 16.1% since 2000. 47% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (15.79%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.03%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 406 Jackson Ave has a median household income of $31,006 and spends about $31,824 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 406 Jackson Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 27.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 23.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 406 Jackson Ave include Atlantic High School, Campbell Middle School, and Palm Terrace Elementary School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.3% of the residents near 406 Jackson Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 406 Jackson Ave is about 49.6 degrees in January and 80.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 64.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 406 Jackson Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1075 Amanda Rd,
$89,000 For Sale
621 Cassin Avenue,
$80,000 For Sale
614 Tarragona Way,
$119,900 For Sale
1357 Vine St,
$60,000 For Sale
144 Big Ben Drive,
$49,900 For Sale
460 CARD Avenue,
$125,900 For Sale
341 Maple Street,
$89,499 For Sale
507 Ferndale St,
$139,900 For Sale
920 S. Martin Luther King Blvd.,
$120,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Atlantic High School||9-12||1,151||75||15.3||4.47 mi|
|Campbell Middle School||6-8||597||53||11.2||1.57 mi|
|Palm Terrace Elementary School||PK-5||709||55||12.8||1.67 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.