6205 Dryad Dr,
Houston, TX 77035
- 2 Beds
- 1,481 sqft
Est. Value* : $91,610
- 2 Beds
6205 Dryad Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1979 and includes two bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,481 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $91,610. Frequently asked questions about 6205 Dryad Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6205 Dryad Dr is located in a community that is home to 37,573 residents, which has increased by 18.4% since 2000. 65.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6205 Dryad Dr has a median household income of $46,064 and spends about $40,435 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6205 Dryad Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 16.6%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 17.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6205 Dryad Dr include Anderson Elementary, and Fondren Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 1011 (529 for Math and 482 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 59.6% of the residents near 6205 Dryad Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6205 Dryad Dr is about 41.6 degrees in January and 81.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 46.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6205 Dryad Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6023 Dellfern Drive,
$264,900 House For Sale
6424 Dellfern Drive,
$135,000 House For Sale
6002 Cerritos Drive,
$238,000 House For Sale
6022 Lattimer Drive,
$275,000 House For Sale
5922 Duxbury Street,
$267,900 House For Sale
5934 Lattimer Dr,
$220,000 House For Sale
5922 Ludington Drive,
$350,000 House For Sale
5930 Lattimer Drive,
$237,900 House For Sale
5947 Beaudry Drive,
$285,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Anderson Elementary||PK-5||821||44.5||18.4||0.73 mi|
|Fonwood Early Childhood Center||PK-K||544||31.4||17.2||19.97 mi|
|Fondren Middle||6-8||936||50.4||18.5||1.76 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.