6306 Norwood Ct,
Raytown, MO 64133
Est. Value* : $199,800
6306 Norwood Ct is a single family home in Raytown, MO. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $199,800. Frequently asked questions about 6306 Norwood Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6306 Norwood Ct is located in a community that is home to 33,918 residents, which has increased by 1.7% since 2000. 67.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.14%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.56%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6306 Norwood Ct has a median household income of $47,734 and spends about $41,586 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6306 Norwood Ct is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 16.8%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6306 Norwood Ct include Norfleet Elementary, Northwood School, and Raytown Central Middle. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 61.2% of the residents near 6306 Norwood Ct have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6306 Norwood Ct is about 27.1 degrees in January and 79.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6306 Norwood Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
12315 E 57th Terrace,
$189,000 House For Sale
12524 E 58Th Street,
$240,000 House For Sale
5716 Harvard Ave,
$157,000 House For Sale
12100 E 54th Street,
$149,900 House For Sale
6821 Englewood Ave,
$19,000 House For Sale
11021 E 54th Street,
$144,900 House For Sale
5508 Hardy Ave,
$94,500 House For Sale
5728 Maywood Avenue,
$163,400 House For Sale
7401 Marion Avenue,
$344,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Norfleet Elementary||K-5||401||28.6||14||0.44 mi|
|Northwood School||K-12||2||11||0.1||2.26 mi|
|Raytown Central Middle||6-8||587||38.8||15.1||0.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.