206 W Gibson St,
North Baltimore, OH 45872
Est. Value* : N/A
206 W Gibson St is a single family home in North Baltimore, OH. Additional features include a parking garage. Frequently asked questions about 206 W Gibson St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 W Gibson St is located in a community that is home to 3,834 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 72.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.72%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.87%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W Gibson St has a median household income of $37,572 and spends about $35,799 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W Gibson St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 W Gibson St include Elmwood Elementary School, Elmwood High School, and Elmwood Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 60.7% of the residents near 206 W Gibson St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W Gibson St is about 24.3 degrees in January and 72.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 38.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W Gibson St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13533 Township Rd 218 Road,
$580,000 House For Sale
2018 Township Rd 229,
$379,900 House For Sale
816 Foley Run Road,
$129,900 House For Sale
3845 Rosendale Rd,
$254,900 House For Sale
611 E Broadway St,
$79,900 House For Sale
12739 County Rd 216,
$575,000 House For Sale
328 S 2nd St,
$139,900 House For Sale
3801 COUNTY RD 220 Road,
$49,900 House For Sale
3801 CR 220 County Road,
$59,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Elmwood Elementary School||PK-4||521||29.1||17.8||6.43 mi|
|Elmwood High School||9-12||318||22.6||14||6.36 mi|
|Elmwood Middle School||5-8||363||24.7||14.6||6.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.