215 E 21st St,
South Sioux City, NE 68776
- 2 Beds
- 1,104 sqft
Est. Value* : $64,760
- 2 Beds
- 1,104 sqft
215 E 21st St is a single family home in South Sioux City, NE. This home was built in 1900 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,104 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $64,760. Frequently asked questions about 215 E 21st St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E 21st St is located in a community that is home to 13,885 residents, which has increased by 11.9% since 2000. 71.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.98%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.5%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E 21st St has a median household income of $38,897 and spends about $36,505 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E 21st St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 8.7%, which is higher than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 E 21st St include Covington Elementary School, and South Sioux City Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 52.8% of the residents near 215 E 21st St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E 21st St is about 15.2 degrees in January and 73.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 27.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E 21st St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
309 Kerri Lane,
$342,500 For Sale
125 Oakmont Drive,
$184,900 For Sale
209 Market Street,
$79,000 For Sale
609 W 2nd Street,
$68,000 For Sale
1010 10th Street,
$69,000 For Sale
512 Rebecca Street,
$72,000 For Sale
$89,700 For Sale
2716 Ridge Avenue,
$99,950 For Sale
1207 13th St,
$20,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Covington Elementary School||1-5||373||31.4||11.8||0.05 mi|
|E N Swett Elementary School||PK-K||278||13||21.3||0.21 mi|
|South Sioux City Middle School||6-8||814||61.5||13.2||1.03 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.