215 E 4th St,
Valentine, NE 69201
- 1,104 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,104 sqft
215 E 4th St is a single family home in Valentine, NE. This home was built in 1979 and includes 1,104 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 E 4th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 E 4th St is located in a community that is home to 4,225 residents, which has decreased by -3.1% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.29%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 E 4th St has a median household income of $36,280 and spends about $35,032 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 E 4th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools?
- How’s the job market? About 59.1% of the residents near 215 E 4th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 E 4th St is about 16.9 degrees in January and 75.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 E 4th St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.