621 S Bowman Ave,
Merion Station, PA 19066
- 4 Beds
- 2,473 sqft
Est. Value* : $641,500
- 4 Beds
- 2,473 sqft
621 S Bowman Ave is a single family home in Merion Station, PA. This home was built in 1902 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,473 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $641,500. Frequently asked questions about 621 S Bowman Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 621 S Bowman Ave is located in a community that is home to 5,862 residents, which has decreased by -3.1% since 2000. 76.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (14.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 621 S Bowman Ave has a median household income of $153,057 and spends about $94,026 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 621 S Bowman Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 621 S Bowman Ave include Bala-Cynwyd Middle School, Lower Merion High School, and Merion Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1144 (576 for Math and 568 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 84.7% of the residents near 621 S Bowman Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 15.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 621 S Bowman Ave is about 22.7 degrees in January and 68.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 621 S Bowman Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
929 Remington Road,
$530,000 For Sale
32 Evans Lane,
$1,649,900 For Sale
650 DODDS LN,
$3,950,000 For Sale
112 Elm Avenue,
$325,000 For Sale
7603 West Chester Pike,
$145,000 For Sale
745 Humphreys Road,
$265,000 For Sale
20 Hillside Avenue,
$94,900 For Sale
157 Fountain Street,
$324,900 For Sale
9008 West Chester Pike,
$169,990 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bala-Cynwyd Middle School||6-8||911||83.1||10.9||1.3 mi|
|Lower Merion High School||9-12||1,434||118.6||12||1.26 mi|
|Merion Elementary School||K-5||610||46.3||13.1||0.22 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.