Off Market

621 S Bowman Ave,

Merion Station, PA 19066
  • 4 Beds
  • 2,473 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $641,500

  • 4 Beds
  • 2,473 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1902

Description

621 S Bowman Ave is a single family home in Merion Station, PA. This home was built in 1902 and includes four bedrooms, four bathrooms, and 2,473 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $641,500. Frequently asked questions about 621 S Bowman Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 621 S Bowman Ave is located in a community that is home to 5,862 residents, which has decreased by -3.1% since 2000. 76.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 15 to 19 (14.02%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 621 S Bowman Ave has a median household income of $153,057 and spends about $94,026 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 621 S Bowman Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 621 S Bowman Ave include Bala-Cynwyd Middle School, Lower Merion High School, and Merion Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1144 (576 for Math and 568 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
  • How’s the job market? About 84.7% of the residents near 621 S Bowman Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 15.3% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.6%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 621 S Bowman Ave is about 22.7 degrees in January and 68.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 44.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 621 S Bowman Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
4
Square Footage
2,473
Year Built
1902
Latitude
40
Longitude
-75.26
Cooling
YES

Tax History

Year Taxes Land Improvements Assessment
2018 $9,108 $0 $0 $252,210
2017 $8,937 $0 $0 $252,210
2016 $8,545 $0 $0 $252,210
2015 $8,241 $0 $0 $252,210
2014 $7,774 $0 $0 $252,210

Local Info

Population
5,862
Median Family Income
$153,057
Graduate Degree Percentile
41.4%
Median Homeowner Age
41.6
Households with Children
76.1%
Unemployment Rate
1.6%

Schools

School SchoolDigger Rating Grades Enrollment Full-time Teachers Student / Teacher Ratio Distance
Assigned Schools
Bala-Cynwyd Middle School 6-8
Lower Merion High School 9-12
Merion Elementary School K-5

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week