6314 Viola Ter,
Chino Hills, CA 91709
- 3 Beds
- 1,598 sqft
Est. Value* : $604,500
- 3 Beds
6314 Viola Ter is a single family home in Chino Hills, CA. This home was built in 1992 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,598 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $604,500. Frequently asked questions about 6314 Viola Ter and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6314 Viola Ter is located in a community that is home to 53,778 residents, which has decreased by -2.3% since 2000. 82.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.94%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6314 Viola Ter has a median household income of $92,525 and spends about $65,932 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6314 Viola Ter is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11.8%. Property crime risk is 6.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6314 Viola Ter include Anna A. Borba Fundamental Elementary, and Chino Hills High. The average SAT score for this area is about 993 (499 for Math and 494 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 975.
- How’s the job market? About 63.6% of the residents near 6314 Viola Ter have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 36.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6314 Viola Ter is about 45.8 degrees in January and 78.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 29.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6314 Viola Ter resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6221 Sunny Meadow Lane,
$710,000 House For Sale
18112 Conestoga Lane,
$499,999 House For Sale
17934 Via Casitas,
$719,900 House For Sale
6551 Coyote Street,
$549,900 House For Sale
5967 Porto Street,
$1,150,000 House For Sale
5603 Avenida De Portugal,
$849,500 House For Sale
17083 Loures St,
$1,090,000 House For Sale
17004 Estoril Street,
$1,379,000 House For Sale
5682 Sorrel Hills Ave,
$659,888 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Anna A. Borba Fundamental Elementary||K-6||495||23.6||20.9||6.25 mi|
|Butterfield Ranch Elementary||K-6||711||26||27.3||0.33 mi|
|Chino Hills High||9-12||2,774||102.8||26.9||2.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.