Off Market

517 Pinewood Cir,

Elmira, NY 14905
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,812 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $215,300

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,812 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1970

Description

517 Pinewood Cir is a single family home in Elmira, NY. This home was built in 1970 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,812 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, hot water heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $215,300. Frequently asked questions about 517 Pinewood Cir and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 517 Pinewood Cir is located in a community that is home to 8,819 residents, which has decreased by -7.3% since 2000. 66.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.49%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.08%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 517 Pinewood Cir has a median household income of $59,886 and spends about $48,253 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 517 Pinewood Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.3%. Property crime risk is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1048 (516 for Math and 532 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 994.
  • How’s the job market? About 68.1% of the residents near 517 Pinewood Cir have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 517 Pinewood Cir is about 19.7 degrees in January and 68.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 42.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 46.2 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 517 Pinewood Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,812
Year Built
1970
Latitude
42.09
Longitude
-76.86
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $6,507 $0 $0 $187,700
2016 $6,514 $0 $0 $187,700
2015 $5,874 $0 $0 $187,700
2014 $5,652 $0 $0 $187,700
2013 $8,302 $0 $0 $187,700

Local Info

Population
8,819
Median Family Income
$59,886
Graduate Degree Percentile
17.9%
Median Homeowner Age
39.9
Households with Children
66.2%
Unemployment Rate
4.5%

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Moderate Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!