869 NE 80th St,
Miami, FL 33138
- 2 Beds
- 1,317 sqft
Est. Value* : $364,300
- 2 Beds
- 1,317 sqft
869 NE 80th St is a single family home in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1941 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,317 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $364,300. Frequently asked questions about 869 NE 80th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 869 NE 80th St is located in a community that is home to 37,532 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 59.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.36%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 869 NE 80th St has a median household income of $53,823 and spends about $44,228 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 869 NE 80th St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 33.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 22.3%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 869 NE 80th St include District Instructional Center (Dic), Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center, and Horace Mann Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.6% of the residents near 869 NE 80th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 869 NE 80th St is about 62.7 degrees in January and 82.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 869 NE 80th St resides in an area with moderate flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
820 NE 82nd St,
$575,000 House For Sale
815 NE 82nd St,
$530,000 House For Sale
868 NE 82nd St,
$545,000 House For Sale
871 NE 81st St,
$650,000 House For Sale
731 NE 82nd St,
$385,000 House For Sale
910 NE 81st St,
$729,000 House For Sale
936 NE 80th St,
$560,000 House For Sale
880 NE 78th St,
$3,500,000 House For Sale
769 NE 77th Ter,
$1,385,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||4.2 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||19.9 mi|
|Horace Mann Middle School||6-8||644||33||19.5||1.46 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Moderate Risk||This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.