9007 Leeds Rd,
Kansas City, MO 64129
- 1 Beds
- 602 sqft
Est. Value* : $89,340
- 1 Beds
- 602 sqft
9007 Leeds Rd is a single family home in Kansas City, MO. This home was built in 1965 and includes one bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 602 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $89,340. Frequently asked questions about 9007 Leeds Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 9007 Leeds Rd is located in a community that is home to 11,383 residents, which has increased by 3.3% since 2000. 67.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.7%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.6%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 9007 Leeds Rd has a median household income of $39,389 and spends about $36,789 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 9007 Leeds Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 35.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 24.2%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 9007 Leeds Rd include Clifford H. Nowlin Middle, Day Treatment, and Korte Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 53.6% of the residents near 9007 Leeds Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 9007 Leeds Rd is about 27.7 degrees in January and 79.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 9007 Leeds Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
S 3419 Denton Road,
$150,000 House For Sale
3526 Blue Ridge Cut Off N/A,
$169,900 House For Sale
S 3315 Denton Road,
$99,900 House For Sale
S 3409 ARLINGTON Avenue,
$125,000 House For Sale
S 3405 Arlington Avenue,
$140,000 House For Sale
S 3417 Evanston Avenue,
$129,900 House For Sale
3500 Hunter Avenue,
$103,000 House For Sale
S 3117 Blue Ridge Boulevard,
$249,900 House For Sale
3718 Crescent Avenue,
$117,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Clifford H. Nowlin Middle||6-8||941||53.6||17.5||0.99 mi|
|Day Treatment||K-12||0||8.3||0||4.01 mi|
|Korte Elementary||PK-5||617||38||16.2||1.43 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.