4906 Breckenridge Ave,
Kansas City, MO 64136
Est. Value* : $119,800
4906 Breckenridge Ave is a condominium unit in Kansas City, MO. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $119,800. Frequently asked questions about 4906 Breckenridge Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 4906 Breckenridge Ave is located in a community that is home to 972 residents, which has increased by 4% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.03%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4906 Breckenridge Ave has a median household income of $57,964 and spends about $47,562 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4906 Breckenridge Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 23.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 36.9%, which is higher than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 4906 Breckenridge Ave include Bridger Middle, Day Treatment, and Truman High. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 53.4% of the residents near 4906 Breckenridge Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4906 Breckenridge Ave is about 26.2 degrees in January and 78.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 20.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4906 Breckenridge Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
E 12518 49th Street,
$123,000 House For Sale
S 5109 Megan Court,
$200,000 House For Sale
S 4924 Coachman Drive,
$200,000 House For Sale
E 16504 53rd Street Court,
$210,000 House For Sale
16515 Downey Avenue,
$235,000 House For Sale
E 16805 51st Street Court,
$170,000 House For Sale
S 5427 Bryant Drive,
$247,000 House For Sale
5022 Phelps Road,
$285,000 House For Sale
S 4320 MILTON Drive,
$181,500 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bridger Middle||6||785||43.8||17.8||3.76 mi|
|Day Treatment||K-12||0||0||0||5.44 mi|
|Truman High||9-12||1,652||90.6||18.2||2.39 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||The property is located in an unstudied area where flood hazards are undetermined, but flooding is possible. Mandatory flood insurance is not required but is recommended.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.